Rosarita!-the Rosemary Scented Margarita
- 2 ounces Tequila Reposado
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- Juice of one fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon rosemary simple syrup, or to taste (recipe follows)
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 Sprig of rosemary
- Stir together Tequila, Triple Sec, Rosemary Simple Syrup and lime juice.
- Pour over lots of ice, and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a wedge of lime.
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- leaves from a 2-3 inch sprig of rosemary
- Bruise rosemary leaves slightly with a mortar and pestle or the back of a knife. Stir together sugar, water and rosemary leaves over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Allow leaves to steep in the syrup for a couple of hours, then strain.
Yield: 1 Rosarita